Thursday, March 19, 2009

Between Comedy and Tragedy

Isn't that where most of life happens? Here again, I'm confounded by the space between opposites. Sometimes, I think about how much easier life would be if I knew which side of the fence I was on at any one moment. I guess that is the nature of opposites and, at times, the difference is a fine line!

I've been making a number of smaller pieces lately and this is one of them (6 1/2" x 4"). The economy being what it is has pushed me into doing some more "affordable" work. I'm sure hoping that things improve soon so that I can work on some more complex masks....not that I've stopped - it's just that they're not the main focus right now.

2 comments:

  1. I love your mask work!! Annette Rose, Mask Educator (from Aotearoa New Zealand)
    www.maskworx.co.nz

    ReplyDelete