Thursday, March 5, 2009

If You Can't Say Something Nice....

This is a phrase I used to hear often as a child ... guess I was a mean little girl! My mother was full of these sayings, totting them out as appropriate, and they have invaded my conscience. It is quite interesting to me that I can forget where I left my keys a moment ago, but can remember so many things from childhood. The imprint from early words have left their mark and, for the most part, it's a good thing.



This mask found a new home a few years ago and all that remains is a photographic record. I'm reminded that I haven't kept track of where my works have gone and wonder now if I should - Oh, well...it may be a bit late!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad she found a new home "out there somewhere." It IS strange what we remember and what we don't. I can can remember my childhood phone number but not the dozens of passwords I use every day!

    ReplyDelete